What is NATRUE?
NATRUE is a non-profit association committed to protect and promote natural and organic cosmetics worldwide.
Since its establishment, NATRUE has worked for a better regulation of natural and organic cosmetic products, which is very much needed to effectively combat greenwashing and misleading claims.
Why NATRUE for Domitia?
NATRUE natural and organic standards represent for Domitia a commitment to:
- follow strict requirements for its cosmetic products: for example, no substances from GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), microplastics, part-natural part-synthetic or petroleum-derived ingredients can be found in Domitia products.
- comply with a reliable, verifiable and internationally recognised label for authentic natural and organic cosmetic products. As a matter of fact, in order to carry the NATRUE label, the NATRUE certification process is performed by an independent third-party organisation.
- respect the highest standards of quality and integrity. If those standards are not upheld, the NATRUE certification or label would be taken out.
What it means for Domitia products?
- Domitia obtained with pride the NATRUE organic certification level, which means at least 95% of Domitia products’ natural ingredients come from certified organic farming.
- Domitia achieves actually that 100% of its products are NATRUE certified organic.
- In addition, by being NATRUE certified organic, Domitia further progresses sustainable cosmetic, actively encouraging the use of renewable resources and contributing to the development of organic agriculture.