Belly & Baby Massage Oil
with Buffalo Milk
Skin during pregnancy needs extra care and support through the changes. Your baby delicate skin also needs tender care to become the body natural shield. The calming and nurturing Massage Oil enriched with replenishing and moisturising Buffalo Milk and powerful natural extracts is caring for skins the most in need.
Perfect for comforting and softening a mother-to-be belly or baby body, moisturising even dry sensitive skin while improving elasticity, to protect against stretch marks or your baby skin. With Domitia cocooning 100% natural fragrance that relaxes mind and body.
- Comforts and softens even dry sensitive or irritated skin
- Moisturises and replenishes skin especially those in need during pregnancy or baby delicate skin
- Complements skin‘s natural protective barrier to improve elasticity
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin
- NATRUE Certified Organic
Suitable for all skin types including baby dry sensitive or irritated skin.
Apply as a comforting massage all over your baby body or your belly 2-3 times per day from the beginning of your pregnancy and onwards. Can be added to your baby bath, to smooth baby dry scalp or to cleanse when changing diapers. Warm oil in your palms and massage gently into skin with circular motions.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Whole Dry Buffalo Milk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool. *INGREDIENT FROM ORGANIC FARMING.
100 % of total ingredients are from natural origin (including water and naturally derived ingredients). 97 % of total ingredients are from organic farming. Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by NATRUE according to NATRUE Standard available at https://www.natrue.org/our-standard/.
- Buffalo Milk, with its high nutrient content, moisturises, replenishes and protects skin.
- Sweet Almond, Olive, Wheat Germ and Jojoba Oils promote long-lasting moisturisation, working with Buffalo Milk to complement the skin's natural protective barrier.